1. Modern Nest gathers the following types of information needed to process your transactions, fulfill your requests, and responses/inquiries:
Contact information you provide.
Information you volunteer, via applications or surveys.
2. Modern Nest uses this information to:
Improve and customize the content and layout of our sites and other communications tools, and print.
Notify you of updates to our sites.
Notify you of relevant listings and services.
Notify you of upcoming events and programs.
Compile specialty directories about which you will be made aware.
3. Modern Nest does not share, sell, or trade email addresses. Modern Nest may use your email address to directly send you information and may provide you with online informational or marketing messages that have been approved by Modern Nest together with other communications to which you have subscribed.
4. Forms of contact information other than email address (for example, street address) may be recorded. Modern Nest will not share, sell or otherwise provide this contact information about you except for the following purposes:
When required by law or valid legal process, or to protect the personal safety of our members or the public.
Some or all of the data collected during promotions or contests on our sites that are sponsored by third parties may be shared with the sponsor for the limited purpose of a one-time marketing follow-up by the sponsor. If information about you will be shared with a sponsor you will be notified prior to your participation in the promotion or contest and you can decide not to participate in the promotion or contest.
5. Modern Nest follows generally accepted standards to protect the information it collects and makes available via its Web sites. Modern Nest tests their security procedures regularly and modifies them as new technologies become feasible.
6. Modern Nest utilizes a strict Opt-Out policy for sending online notifications regarding services, products and programs. You may adjust your Communication Preferences by contacting Modern Nest and requesting your information be changed or removed.
7. You may edit your personal contact information by contacting Modern Nest.
8. Do-Not-Track Disclosure: Some browsers have a “Do Not Track” feature that allows you to communicate to websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. Our system does not respond to Do Not Track requests or headers from some or all browsers at this time.